Here are the how to's for digital banking to get you enrolled and set up.
Below are some instructions on common digital banking features. If you have any questions or need assistance, we are here and happy to help. Contact us or use our chat features within online banking or the Keen Bank mobile app during real time business hours.
How do I customize my online banking or mobile app?
How do I make a mobile deposit?
- Place your check on a flat, contrasting surface with good lighting when taking the picture of the check
- Endorse the check with your signature and print “For Mobile Deposit Only” neatly in the endorsement section on the back of the check as clearly as possible on a single line
How do I enroll in eStatements?
How do I set up bill pay?
- Enter the information from your bill. Please make sure the information is filled out accurately including the phone number of the business and your account number. This must match exactly for proper processing.
- If a company is set up to receive electronic payment and the information you enter is accurate, the Payee will be automatically set up to send payments electronically. If not, the payment will go by check. If payments are sent by check, please allow seven days for delivery.
- Enter the name, phone number and email address.
- You will be asked to create a shared keyword for the person to use setting up the account. This keyword should be told to the person you are paying to prevent any fraudulent payee setups.
- The payee will receive an email with a link to enter their account information. Once the payee has completed the setup you will be able to schedule a payment to them.
- When the payee clicks the link in the email, they will be asked to enter the shared keyword that you have provided to them.
- After entering the shared keyword, the payee can then enter their account information through the secure portal. You will never need to see their account information.
How do you add notes and images to transactions?
How do I set account alerts?
Using online banking or use the Keen Bank mobile app, select the account you want alerts on from the dashboard. and select Alert Preferences. You can then set preferences if you want notifications on Credit (Deposits) or Debit (Withdrawals) and enter the amount and the way you prefer the notice to be delivered. Click Add Alert when done.
As soon as a matching transaction hits your account, the alert will be sent out by the method you selected.
How do you set up external transfers from another bank?
Using online banking or use the Keen Bank mobile app and select Transfers from the menu. Click the + External account link. You will be prompted to enter your password.
Enter a name for the external account from a different financial institution other than Keen Bank. This is only for your own use and does not need to be the actual name of the bank or account name. Enter the routing number and your account number. Select if the account is a checking or savings account. Click Submit when done.
The verification process will make two small deposits to your account. This may take a few business days for the deposits to arrive.
When the deposits arrive into your account that is with another financial institution verify them by going back into Transfers in your Keen Bank app or via online banking. Click on the External accounts tab and select the account to verify.
Enter the amounts and click Confirm. Once verified you will be able to setup transfers to and from this account by clicking on the Transfers page and selecting the account from the list of your accounts.